Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2019 - Class Teacher (F.T) Permanent contract
Pay Scale MPS £23720- £35008
Our Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated classroom practitioner, who can inspire pupils within the classroom and who would be willing to contribute to enriching Music activities beyond the classroom. Applicants must be willing to promote and support the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
We are looking for someone who:
will lead music across the school
- is outstanding, hardworking and creative practitioner
- is able to nurture, inspire and motivate children
- has a strong commitment to child-centred learning
• has high expectations of children.
- is able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- is flexible and professionally optimistic.
- is sympathetic to the Christian ethos of our school.
In return, we can offer you a happy, caring and welcoming Catholic Primary School that values everyone, where children are polite, well behaved, enthusiastic and committed to their learning.
If you are considering applying and would like to discuss this post further, then please contact the Office Manager, Mrs. Stanley on 0151 424 6130
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school – please contact the school office to arrange a visit on 0151 424 6130
Please email the Office Manager Mrs. Stanley for an application form.
Completed forms to be returned to the school.
Closing date: Monday 13th May 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 14th May 2019
Interviews to take place on Monday 20th May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undergo an enhanced disclosure.